Are you not satisfied with your purchase or has your order been damaged in transit? We’re sorry to hear that!
Of course you can return your order in whole or in part. The items should, if possible, be returned in the original packaging to the following address:
Kings & Queens
6041 GN Roermond
Upon receipt of the item(s), we will either send you a replacement item or transfer the amount to be reimbursed to you within 14 days. Please provide the package to be returned with a note with your details and bank account number.
- You have a cooling-off period of 14 days to return the product(s), without stating reasons, starting on the day of receipt of the product(s). You have 14 days from the time of the return notification to return the product(s).
- The product(s) can only be returned unused and, if possible, in its original packaging.
- Our products are provided with a Kings & Queens-logo-sticker on a random basis. If the logo sticker has been removed or damaged, the item can not be returned.
- Discounted items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Did you order multiple items, so the order amount exceeded the free shipping limit and do you want to return part of the order? That’s possible. Please keep in mind that the shipping costs will be charged after all, if the total amount of the items kept falls below the free shipping limit.
- Free and / or promotional items must be returned as well.
- The costs of returning defective items will be reimbursed by Kings & Queens. Kings & Queens will send a replacement item asap after receipt of the defective item.
- The costs of returning good products, for which the consumer does not want a replacement article, are for the account of the consumer.
- The amount to be refunded will be credited to you within 14 days
- Kings & Queens will reimburse all payments made by the consumer consument, inclusief any delivery costs charged by Kings & Queens for the returned product(s), without delay but within 14 days following the day on which the consumer notifies Kings & Queens of the withdrawal. Unless Kings & Queens offers to collect the products themselves, Kings & Queens may wait with paying back until the product(s) is returned to Kings & Queens or until the consumer demonstrates that he has returned the product, whichever is the earlier.
- Kings & Queens uses the same payment method that the consumer has used for reimbursement, unless the consumer agrees to a different method. The reimbursement is free of charge for the consumer. If a shipment is returned because the shipment could not be delivered to the specified address, the additional costs will be charged to the purchaser.
Do you have a complaint about a received item or Kings & Queens in general? We are sincerely sorry about that! But please report it to us right away and we will do our utmost to resolve it for you (within possibility and reason of course). We request that you report your complaint and / or comment to us in writing. If it concerns a complaint about an article, we will determine in consultation with the supplier/producer whether the complaint is justified or not and what the solution offered will be. Because we do business with companies worldwide, it may take a while before we come up with a definitive answer to your letter. Complaints by telephone or complaints via the various social media channels will not be processed.
Send your letter to:
Kings & Queens
6041 GN Roermond